Ford is adding new towing and hauling know-how to the 2021 F-150 light-duty pickup truck. The new features embody Onboard Scales, Smart Hitch, and a repeatedly managed damping suspension. Buyers considering a new Ford F-150 can order these upgrades beginning in June of 2021.
- Buyers contemplating a new Ford F-150 can order these upgrades starting in June of 2021.
- Changes to the 2022 Kia Forte embrace new tech, improved safety features, and a ton of worth packed underneath its revised styling.
- But due to the variety of powertrains it supplied, it by no means had a transparent id.
- The J.D. Power 2021 Mobility Confidence Index Study surveyed 4,000 vehicle homeowners in the United States to gain insights into what people think about AVs and gauge their knowledge levels.
- For the road-oriented touring motorcyclist, there’s a choice between the Tiger 1200 GT, GT Pro and GT Explorer. [newline]The GT version of